Thursday, May 30, 2013

Obsessing!!


These three I have been obsessing over and can not get enough of! I am going to go in the order that they are swatched in.

    1. MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden - I am actually very surprised I have not hit pan this product because of how much I have used it since purchasing it in the beginning of the year. It has an orange tint to it but it is not an overwhelming orange. It is perfect to achieve that summer bronzed look. Although it looks pretty sheer in the picture I promise that it is not. It does have shimmer but it is the right amount of it and it does not fall all crazy when applying it to the forehead or cheek.
   2. NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium - this is a new purchase and I love it. To me it resembles Benefits Hoola but Hoola is a tad darker than this one. Goes on beautifully and is my fave to use for contouring.
   3. MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre - I have used other bases and primers but this is my all time favorite  base. It stays put and does not crease even on a hot day. The best buy I have come by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment