Monday, May 27, 2013

Maybelline makeup remover vs ELF makeup cleansing cloth


 On the top is the Maybelline face/eye makeup remover. It removes makeup really good but sometimes it felt like I needed to wash my face after because it felt as though my mascara or foundation was not off. Really loved the moisturized feeling it left because I struggle with dry spots on my cheeks so I would not have to use a moisturizer afterwards.
 On the bottom is the ELF makeup cleansing cloths. It has aloe vera in it so it leaves the skin ultra silky; no moisturizer needed after use. I use this now afterwards to take off any excess makeup that was left over from the Maybelline makeup remover. It removes mascara and gel liner very easy and no needed face washing after use.
 First impression-
   Maybelline would be for people that use less makeup such as a BB cream rather than a full face.
   ELF is a great buy considering it is only three dollars. It removes makeup just by using this by itself or also a use for after another product if you would want that extra clean.

(this is strictly my own opinion. Love both products just feel that they are for two different uses.)


No comments:

Post a Comment