Thursday, May 30, 2013

Face brushes & Blush brushes

 
 
Foundation brushes:
 
    1. Mary Kay foundation brush- this was my first foundation brush ever. it quickly got replaced because it was to streaky and did not blend well. I now use it for concealer since that it less product to work with.
    2. Sigma flat kabuki F80- I LOVE this brush!! I got this brush thanks to miss >> Jaclyn Hill << one of my fave youtubers. She is always raving about this brush so I finally purchased it & it quickly turned into my all time fave brush to use. Blends and buffs so easily without any streaks. Can also use it with powder foundation which is what I use it with also.
    3. Real techniques expert face brush- this is actually a new purchase from my mini Ulta haul. It is so soft on the face and it blends so well. it puts the foundation on a little sheer but it works because then you are able to build up your foundation. Perfect for a beginner and is cheaper than the sigma brush. If you are looking for a good foundation brush and don't want to spend too much then this would be a perfect buy.
      I do not have a stippling brush shown because I actually do not care for them. They are a little too streaky for me. If I had to recommend a stippling brush it would be the MAC 130. That is the only brush that I have found that does not leave any streaks and blends perfect. 

 
 
Blush/ Contour brushes:
 
     1. Real techniques setting brush- it is a setting brush for either setting concealer under the eyes or other areas. I actually prefer it for my contour. It gives a more defined contour. You can go in softly and buff it out or you can do a dramatic contour either way it blends so well and outs the right amount of product on the face.
     2. Real techniques blush brush- It is so soft on the face. I use it for setting my powder or buffing out my contour.
     3. Forever 21 angled blush brush- this brush came from a brush set I purchased a year ago. absolutely love this brush. puts the perfect amount of blush on the cheeks and it is not too soft.
     4. Elf blush brush- this is my highlighter brush / under eye setting brush. Did not do its job for me applying blush but its perfect for highlighting.
 
 
**  these are strictly my opinions and what I have found throughout using different brands **

No comments:

Post a Comment